Lentil Sweet Potato Coconut Tomato Stew
This is a favorite meal!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 large onion
- 1 28 oz. can crushed or cubed tomatoes
- 1/2 can Coconut milk
- Garlic (Spice World Squeeze Garlic is easy, or 2 regular garlic cloves)
- 1 1/2 – 2 Cups Lentils
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- Sylvia’s Seasonings, or other favorite spices
- (Optional) Fresh tomatoes, cubed
- (Optional) Handful of Raisins
- Water to just about cover lentils
- Frozen kale or broccoli
- Saute the onion
- Cook in the Instant Pot under pressure for 12 minutes.
- Release the steam and open the lid.
- Add a few cups of frozen kale or broccoli
- Cutting Board
- Ceramic Knife
- Instant Pot