Update: The recording on YouTube is now available. Here is a link to the slides. Be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The climate emergency affects our food, water and energy supplies, our health, economic security, and our ability to function in our daily lives.
Learn how people are developing strategies to become more resilient by:
- Growing food
- Setting up off grid energy
- Strengthening community connections
- Supporting local farmers
- Restoring the soil and natural ecosystems
Our speakers include Amanda Stephenson of The Fresh Food Factory and Joan and Marc Plisko of Plisko Sustainable Solutions, LLC. Our moderator is Dorcas Robinson of Dunia Moja Consulting.
Attend for free OR make a donation to support our speakers’ projects.
Two ways to Register:
Your donations support these projects:
- The Fresh Food Factory is raising money to launch their farm and kitchen restructuring project to expand food equity and engage the community in growing and preparing fresh, healthy foods.
- The Baltimore Tree Trust is raising money, in partnership with Plisko Sustainable Solutions, LLC and MedStar Harbor Hospital, to launch an urban forest in the Cherry Hill neighborhood of Baltimore City to increase green space, provide clean air and engage community participation.
Our Event Co-Sponsors include:
We greatly appreciate whatever level of support you can offer!
Please forward this email – & – “like” / share it on Social Media:
For additional information, email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you on May 25th!