Chocolate Cherry Nice Cream
This is a recipe that you can switch up in so many ways! Don’t have almond butter? Use cashew butter or pistachios. Don’t have cherries? Use mangoes. Or peaches! Top with fresh fruit or slivered almonds. If you have a high-speed blender the recipe is faster to make, but an inexpensive blender also works beautifully (You may need to stop the blender, and push ingredients down and restart.) A big earthquake happened while we were creating a video. In the video, you can see the party respond, and hear the enthusiasm of the guests for a version of this recipe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVGjRM2x-Q
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup water (use a little more in a lower-cost blender)
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- handful of walnuts
- Add all ingredients to the blender
- Blend until creamy.
- Use a spatula to scoop nice cream into bowls.