Refreshing, mineral-rich, and admittedly more creamy in a high-speed blender. If you don’t have one, halve the recipe and make in batches.
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- Bunch of organic celery
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 avocado, halved
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Optional Topping: Nutritional yeast
- Optional Topping: Pepper
- Optional Topping: Eden Shake Sesame and Sea Vegetable Seasoning
- Put celery, water, honey, oil, lemon in high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the meat of one-half avocado, and blend until creamy
- Pour soup into bowls, and add tomato pieces
- Top with your favorite ingredients. We like all the optional ingredients above, all at once.