So tasty, so easy. Oh, and we don’t recommend Kraft Foods, but we do recommend their video on how to cut an avocado.
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minutes
- 4 Dates or 2 medjoul dates
- 3 Tbs water
- 2 Avocados
- 3 Tbs raw carob powder, or raw cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Cover dates in water, and soak for 5 minutes. (This step not needed if the dates are already soft.)
- Cut the avocado. video
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or mini-blender.
- Use a spatula to scoop pudding into two bowls.